Price: USD .92=AUD.139/Person
Wakalouka Cruise is 23 meter sailing catamaran in Benoa harbor and you begin your unique Waka experience. As you sail out into the Badung Strait , Join the Wakalouka Day Cruise you will relax and enjoy a breakfast of fruit juice, soft drink, coffee and fresh-baked pastries. Soon, your Balinese crew of Wakalouka Cruise will host the massive white mainsail to carry you across the seas to your private beach resort on Lembongan Island. All, you have to do is to settle back and relax accompanied by the sounds of the Bali sea, and the wind in the sails. On the way, we often see dolphins playing in the warm tropical waters of Bali, or we troll for surface fish, blue-green mahi mahi or gunmetal tuna, which become an incredible fresh addition to your delicious BBQ lunch on the island. The glittering open waters with fishing boat carrying their cargoes to the smaller islands, and you see the great volcano, Gunung Agung (which the Balinese call the Navel of the world) emerging from the clouds.
Included: Return Hotel Transfer, Morning and Afternoon snack, tea, coffee, drinks through out the day, Barbeque Lunch with complimentary wine and beer, Glass Bottom Boat, Snorkeling and Village Tour, Use of resort pool and towels
Pick up time:
- This program is operating for every Wednesday and Saturday only
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur only. Outside of these hotel area will be charged additional fee
- Children under 12 years old are welcome but they must be accompanied, controlled and monitored by parents/adult