Pro Surf School
Experience how it feels to brake away and slide down the face of a wave… with the support of a great bunch of friendly coaches. The surf school program is fun, structured, professional and safe. Great setting, atmosphere and smiling faces makes all the difference! We’ll go as far as guaranteeing the best instructors and surf experience on the island. We are located right on Kuta Beach, which has probably the best waves for learning to surf in Kuta & Bali.
With Pro Surf, you experience the Bali surfing experience people dream of and form long lasting friendships. Our professional instructors are some of the most friendly, fun, and knowledgeable in Bali.
Location, Facilities & Equipment
Our beach-front location is the closest you can possibly get to the beach in Bali. We use the best equipment for your surfing abilities.
- Our boards & equipment are renewed each year, so you get the best.
- Soft training boards (G boards) equipped with rubber fins for our beginner classes to maximise safety.
- Depending on ability level and experience, fiber glass and epoxy boards are used for more advanced classes.
- We provide the largest selection of board sizes from 5,11 short boards to 9’6 Malibu.
High Safety Standards
We take safety seriously. All instructors are qualified in first aid and advance resuscitation – bronze medallion certification. Instructors are also regularly trained to maintain the highest standards of safety.
- We have a very high safety record.
- All lessons covered by a US$ 10,000 policy- see terms & condition for detail.
- All coaches accredited ASI Academy of Surfing Instructors, Bondi Beach Australia.
- All coaches are certified life guards – Australian Bronze Medallion Certification.
Prices 1 – 10 days
Please check the course times before joining Lesson time may vary due to wave and tide conditions
What to bring
- Beach lounge & restaurant-Swimming pool-Hot showersp-Changing room
- Clean towels-Yoga classes
- Lockers-Free Wi-fi