|Tour H||Bedugul-Lovina Dolphin Tour (2 Days – 1 Night. USD 180/car, max. 4 Persons)|
|Note:||:: The prise is not included entrance fee, Hotel. and activities|
|First Day: Departure (hotel) → Taman Ayun Temple → Botanical Garden → Bedugul Market → Gitgit waterfall → Ulun Danu → Lovina Hotel Ceck In.|
First attraction is to visit The Royal Family temple of Mengwi, drive up to Lake Beratan Ulundanu Temple. Lunch time is in one of the lake view of a buffet restaurant. On the way to cross the mountain, we make a little stop for the wild monkeys which look for food from visitors, then drive to visit Git-git waterfall, then ceck in hotel in Lovina beach.
|Second Day : 5.30 Am – 9.00 Am Dolphin Tour → Choice 1 or 2 Below|
Early morning at 6 start Dolphin tour by a tradisional boat, next are Choices:
- snorkling or diving to menjangan but have to book a day before, include return tansfer by the diving company. Meeting the guide at the hotel after finished, hot spring and Buddhist Temple tour then back to the Next hotel in south part of Bali.
- Guide meeting at 11.00 Am, Tour to hot spring , Buddhist Temple and the last visit is Tanah Lot Temple then back to the Next hotel in south part of Bali.
Good Restaurants In Bedugul
- Seoul Garden It is the only one Korean which is located in this area, good view and The kindness of the shopkeeper left a good impression to tourists.
- Mentari Restaurant Indonesia local expression of the Beratan lake view delicious buffet luch and inexpensive meal of restaurant and feel the cool scenery.
- Local restaurants around the lake At a glance of the Beratan lake was gathered small scale Local restaurants (warung) which offer Bakso (Beff ball), nasi campur, nasi goreng, satay and others.