|Tour B||Ubud-Volcano Private Tour (USD 70/Car Max. 4 Peoples)|
|Note:||:: The prise is not included entrance fee, lunch and diner|
|Start 08:30AM → Barong Dance → Ubud(Monkey Forest)→ Tegallalang(Rice Terrace) → Volcano → Tampak Siring Temple → Goa Gajah → Hotel|
Started at 08:30 Am from the hotel for the first attraction which is the Barong and Keris dance performance, the dancing is telling about the eternal fight or the balancing of Goodness (positive energy) against Badness (negative energy). The water spring temple of Gunung Kawi which is date back to 11th century is the next stop. But on the way, we will stop for a picture of terracering rice field at Tegalalang village. After Temple drive proceed to Kintamani area for lunch. Buffet lunch with coffee and tea included while enjoy the view of Batur Volcano from a distance on the old cauldron. After lunch on drive back to Ubud try a cup of a famous Luwak coffee in the Luwak Coffee Farming. Next The Monkey forest and art village of Ubud, such as : Mas for wood carver work, Batuan for the painters village and Celuk is for Gold & Silver smiths based on choices.
Tours are included:
- Air conditioned transport, driver and patrol
- English,korean or Japaness Speaking guide
Best Restaurants in Kintamani & Ubud
- Kintamani buffet restaurants Indonesian Buffet restaurant which has a spectacular view of the Batur volcano and Batur lake. Enjoying the fresh air and the view while having your lunch.
- Naughty Nuri’s Warung It is located across the neka Museum which is famous for its spareribs.
- Nomad It is relatively easy to find because its location is near the Ubud market and Ubud Palace. Nomad restaurant, happy to serve you a distinctive selection of local, Asian fusion and Western food since 1979. Nomad offers affordable cuisine with afriendly and professional service in a contemporary Balinese environment.
- Bebek Bengil Dirty Duck Ubud’s most famous restaurant, the Bebek Bengil located at Hanoman street Padang Tegal Ubud. It has been serving delicious foods and providing good services in a friendly, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Here is famous for its crispy duck.
- Cafe Wayan Cafe Wayan is on Monkey Forrest Road in Ubud and according to the rumor their chocolate pastries and cakes are to die for, reasonable prices and a great atmosphere!.
Another Option Of Tour B ->( Bali Zoo, Birds Park and Bali Safari)
|*The Courses As Folowed|
- Start(Hotel)→ Barong Dance → Bali Zoo Or Birds Park →Ubud(Monkey Forest) → Tegallalang(Rice Terrace) → Volcano→ Tampak siring → Hotel ($70)
- Start(Hotel) → Bali Zoo, Birds Park Or Bali Safari → Ubud → Tanah Lot → Hotel ($60)
- Start(Hotel)→ Village Tour(Trekking&Cycling) → Bali Zoo, Birds Park Or Bali Safari