|Tour A||Ubud-Tanah Lot Private Tour (USD 60/Car Max. 4 Peoples)|
|Note :||:: The prise is not included entrance fee, lunch and diner|
Start (Hotel) → Ubud(Monkey Forest) →Museum → Ubud Market → Ubud Palace → Taman Ayun → Tanah Lot → Hotel
An 8 hours full-day tour (possible starting time on yours, from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm) from hotel and drive to Ubud area for art village based on choices (Celuk silver village, Butuan painting village, and Mas wood Carving village). Then visit the main town of Ubud where you can visit Ubud Royal palace and art market. After lunch at Ubud area we will go to visit Mengwi Taman Ayun Temple, and Tanah Lot is the last destination to visit, then back to hotel.
Best Restaurants in Ubud
- Naughty Nuri’s WarungIt is located across the neka Museum which is famous for its spareribs.
- NomadIt is relatively easy to find because its location is near the Ubud market and Ubud Palace. Nomad restaurant, happy to serve you a distinctive selection of local, Asian fusion and Western food since 1979. Nomad offers affordable cuisine with afriendly and professional service in a contemporary Balinese environment.
- Bebek Bengil Dirty DuckUbud’s most famous restaurant, the Bebek Bengil located at Hanoman street Padang Tegal Ubud. It has been serving delicious foods and providing good services in a friendly, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Here is famous for its crispy duck.
- Cafe WayanCafe Wayan is on Monkey Forrest Road in Ubud and according to the rumor their chocolate pastries and cakes are to die for, reasonable prices and a great atmosphere!.
Another Option Of Ubud Tour (You can go to Bali Zoo, Birds Park and Bali Safari)
|*The Courses As Folowed:|
Start(Hotel)→ Barong Dance → Bali Zoo Or Birds Park →Ubud(Monkey Forest) → Tegallalang(Rice Terrace) → Volcano→ Tampak siring → Hotel ($ 70)
- Start(Hotel) → Bali Zoo, Birds Park Or Bali Safari → Ubud → Tanah Lot Temple → Hotel ($60)
Start(Hotel)→ Village Tour(Trekking&Cycling) → Bali Zoo, Birds Park Or Bali Safari ($60)